A.R.R. Ash offers technical editing services, in particular:
- • Blending the narratives of multiple authors into one voice;
- • Advising on the level of complexity in relation to the intended audience;
- • Reviewing for completeness and relevance of content;
- • Identifying gaps or inconsistencies in content;
- • Verifying agreement between diagrams and textual descriptions;
- • Ensuring consistent use of terminology, acronyms, and abbreviations;
- • Verifying functionality of hyperlinks and accuracy of cross-references;
- • Reviewing organizational structure of a document;
- • Checking for accuracy, clarity, and readability;
- • Ensuring that endnotes, footnotes, and bibliographic references are formatted according to APA (American Psychological Association) style or any other desired style guide;
- • Reviewing grammar, sentence structure, and word choice; and
- • Proofreading.
I will always put my full effort into every project. However, please understand that, with the more revision that is needed, the project time and, in turn, costs will increase.
Please contact me if you’re interested in my technical editing.